Friday, August 18, 2017

CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #9

Hi guys! Welcome to this weeks Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge! My wonderful, creative Card Crazy Crafters Design Team is taking a long overdue break, and I thank them from the bottom of my heart for all the talent they've shared with us over the years. 

I'm so glad you've decided to join me in this week's challenge, but first, let's announce the winner of Card Crazy Crafters Anything Goes Challenge #7.

I used random.org to pick a winner:

         Marilyn from
  whodatscrapper.blogspot.com

Congratulations Marilyn! Please send your address to marycardztv@yahoo.com and I'll get your Cardz TV Stamp set right out to you! Thanks so much for joining me for the Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge!  

Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge #9
Create anything you'd like...card, home decor, gift tags, bags, boxes, scrapbook layout, mini album, etc...Anything Goes!

You have until noon EST, Thursday, August 31, 2017 to post your name and a link to your creation, using the Inlinkz tool below. Many of you have asked, and no, you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter! I do ask that your entries be new projects...no backlinks please, and you may enter up to 3 times.

The Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge winner, picked by random.org, will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps!

Hope you all have fun with this Anything Goes challenge! Good luck everyone...I can't wait to see what you create!










9 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thanks for picking me as the winner for Ch #8 Just sent you an email with my mailing address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy dance to the winner - thanks for the new challenge - DT did it again - lovely work! TFS and for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Marilyn!! Thanks for hosting another fun challenge! Awesome job DT ladies!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, your cards are all ADORABLE!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Marilyn! Adorable cards Mary! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Marilyn!
    All the cards are so cute. I am in love with those adorable farm animals and the spider is just cute enough to not be overly scary to me! lol....
    Thank you for another fun challenge!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for another great challenge. I haven't had much craft time lately but now my daughter is back in school so I hope to have more playtime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Mary for these challenges. Hope I can keep it up during the school year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!