Wednesday, August 2, 2017

PAPER PLAY SKETCH #48 ~ "YOU'RE CHERRY SWEET!" CARD

Hi guys! It's Wednesday, and time for another fun new sketch challenge over at Paper Play Sketches! For my card today, I used Cricut Art Philosophy, Cardz TV Stamp set "Home Grown", and Paper Play Sketch #48. Thanks for watching!






Be sure to stop by Paper Play Sketches to see the awesome cards from the design team, and play along with us!

To shop for Cardz TV Stamp set "Home Grown" click Here.

Thanks for spending part of your day with me!

Hugs & Blessings,




Mary



7 comments:

  1. Love your cute cherry card, and I especially love the pretty papers.
    Pam
    scrap-n-segranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute card! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and the cherries were the "icing on the cake!"
    Thank you, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super card! Sharon P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love all your cards, they are so pretty. Love the way u match the paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!